We are currently accepting applications for School Nurse Substitutes for the 2016-17 school year. We will begin first reviews of applications in mid-August of 2016.
- Duties include, but not limited to: providing emergency nursing services during the school day and direct nursing management of health/illness needs of individuals during the school day within VASD policies and procedures and assisting teachers, students and families in obtaining appropriate health care services
- Requires a nursing background with Registered Nurse (RN) with BSN, school nursing, public health or pediatric training/experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) language skills are a plus
- Pay Rate: $14.47-$29.12 per hour based on experience, training, and certification
- To apply, complete the WECAN online application attach cover letter, resume and credentials to your application. Click to view Applicant User Guide for new redesigned WECAN system.
- Candidates and applicants are encouraged to contact Kristi Martin, Human Resources Generalist, email@example.com or 608-845-4350 to follow up on your application.
- Deadline: These positions will remain open until filled with ongoing review of applications.
- The Verona Area School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, political affiliation, genetic information, citizenship status, military service, arrest or conviction record, the off duty use or non-use of lawful products or any other basis prohibited by state, federal and /or laws and regulations.